Crime Report: Armed Robbery at Subway Store in Wheaton
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Montgomery County police have released the latest crime report for the Fourth District, from Feb. 11-19. The list published here is not comprehensive, but rather selects incidents that occurred in or near Wheaton and Glenmont.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 2700 block of Lindell Street in Glenmont on Friday, Feb. 15, at 10:00 p.m. The suspect assaulted the victim and obtained property.
Suspect: black male, 20–25, 5-foot-9 to 6 feet, thin build, wearing a black ski mask, black jacket, and black jeans.
- An armed robbery occurred in the 11900 block of Andrew Street in Silver Spring on Monday, Feb. 18, at 10:26 p.m. The suspects threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 3700 block of Ferrara Drive in Silver Spring on Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 8:00 p.m. The suspect assaulted the victim and obtained property.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred at the intersection of Connecticut Avenue and Veirs Mill Road in Wheaton on Thursday, Feb. 14, at 7:45 a.m. The suspects assaulted the victims, obtained property and were arrested.
Arrested: Male, age 18, from Hyattsville; Male, age 19, from Silver Spring
- An armed robbery occurred at the Subway store at 11331 Georgia Ave. in Wheaton on Friday, Feb. 15, at 8:20 p.m. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
Suspect: Black male, 20-30, 5-foot-8, 130-140 pounds, thin build, wearing a black jacket, black gloves, black ski mask
For questions about this crime blotter, email Esther.French@patch.com. For more crime statistics, see the Montgomery County Police crime summaries.