Wheaton and Kensington Patch are teaming up to find the best place for breakfast in our Readers' Choice contest.
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite place in the poll below. Choose from the following places:
- Caramelo Bakery, 11301 Georgia Ave in Wheaton
- The Donut King, 3727 University Blvd W in Kensington
- Dunkin Donuts, 2405 Reedie Dr in Wheaton
- Howard Avenue Deli, 4222 Howard Ave in Kensington
- International House of Pancakes, 2526 University Blvd W in Wheaton
- Kay's Diner, 10509 Metropolitan Ave in Kensington
- Kosher Pastry Oven, 1372 Lamberton Dr in Kemp Mill
- Nick's Diner, 11199 Veirs Mill Rd in Wheaton
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Don't see your favorite on the list? Tell us about it in the comment box below the poll.
Click on the link of your favorite place to eat breakfast in the list above, then—on its Patch Places listing—rate it and review it. It's that easy!
The poll starts on Monday, March 26, at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Friday, March 30. The winning breakfast spot's name will be posted on Patch after noon on Friday.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results, ratings and reviews. See the attached PDF for a complete list of rules. Please vote only once per survey and per Patch.