The Wheaton Five: Sept. 29
Five things to help you start your day the right way.
1. Today should be a bit drier, with only a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs should reach the mid-70s, with overnight lows expected to be in the mid-50s.
2. Happy New Year to readers celebrating Rosh Hashana. There is a family friendly service at Temple Shalom in Chevy Chase at 2:45 p.m.
3. If you were unable to attend the Wheaton & Kensington Chamber of Commerce breakfast to meet Ana Lopez van Balen—catch up on all the pictures and information now!
4. Bookmark Wheaton Patch so you can easily come back later today to fins all the best places to Get Out or go Yard Sale shopping this weekend.
5. According to GasBuddy’s website, the Freestate on Veirs Mill Road has Wheaton’s cheapest gas at $3.37 per gallon with the Exxon at Veirs Mill and Gridley Road a close second at $3.39 per gallon.