Some 90 percent of travelers or 39.1 million people plan to go by car this Thanksgiving, according to AAA. Avoid the most crowded roads by using our live traffic map.
Find out more about how gas prices this year compare to those last year at Thanksgiving time.
See More on Patch
- Protecting Pedestrians: Montgomery, Prince George's Use Several Measures to Increase Safety
- Planning Department Features Bike Expert in Speaker Series
- Maryland Senate Committee Approves Gas Tax Bill
- Top Maryland News: New Law for Sex Offenders, Casinos Strike it Rich, Near Miss for Baby in Stroller
- More Pain At the Pump: Maryland Gas Prices Jumped 16 Cents This Week