While most New Year’s resolutions revolve around diet and exercise, blogger and esthetician Cate Campbell believes taking care of your skin can enhance other efforts to be healthy in 2014.
“A healthier you translates to a beautiful healthy skin,” she wrote in her blog post New Year! New Beautiful You!
Here are some tips from her blog:
1. Wear sunscreen daily.
2. Develop a good nighttime routine.
3. Don’t pick at your skin—red marks can linger.
4. If you wear makeup, clean cosmetics brushes once a week.
5. Visit a dermatologist to check moles and have a full body exam.
6. Clean up after the gym and wear clothes that wick sweat away from your skin to prevent “bacne.”
7. Exfoliate regularly: twice a week.
8. Get assessed by a professional skin care expert.
SHARE: What are your best skin care tips? Leave a comment to let us know.