No Injuries In Ledo's Overnight Fire

The Ledo's sign caught on fire Thursday night.

The sign at Ledo's pizza in the 4500 block of Knox Road caught fire Thursday night.

The exterior sign attached to the building on the fourth floor of the parking garage and the awning of the building caught on fire with some smoke entering the building.

There were no injuries, according to Prince George's County Fire Spokesman Mark Brady.

Roderick Bowes December 07, 2012 at 03:36 PM
How many were on injuries? That's terrible! I heard someone say that this fire really did happen, therefore there was injury, but thankfully not to human bodies. Ledo's pizza represents that slice of american pie in all of us. Tell me, have you been injured?
Ryan McDermott December 07, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Thanks for the catch on that typo and the funny comment! But seriously, I hope the pizza was saved.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »