Montgomery County residents can have their say regarding the county's FY14 operating budget priorities at five public forums in January and February.
The forums, which are sponsored by County Executive Ike Leggett, begin at 7 p.m. on the following dates:
• Jan. 10, Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Rd., Silver Spring;
• Jan. 24, BlackRock Center for the Arts 12901 Town Commons Dr., Germantown;
• Jan. 28, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Service Center, 4805 Edgemoor La., Bethesda;
• Jan. 29, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Plaza, Silver Spring; and
• Feb. 4, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd. Silver Spring.
Leggett will announce his recommended fiscal year 2014 operating budget on March 15, and the county council approves the operating budget at the end of May.
The county will provide sign language interpreter services upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in the forums, call 240-777-6507, TTY 240-777-6505 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.