What is the status of Wheaton redevelopment?
That's one of the questions on the table at Tuesday's meeting of the committee set up to advise Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett about issues pertaining to the Wheaton Urban District.
The March 12 meeting will start at 6 p.m. at the Mid-County Regional Services Center at 2424 Reedie Drive in Wheaton.
Other items on the agenda include the following:
- a report from Ana Lopez van Balen, the Regional Services Center director
- reports from WUDAC's Economic and Design subcommittees
- a report from Montgomery County Council staff
- a redevelopment update from Pete McGinnity of the county's Wheaton Redevelopment Program
- a time for the public to voice community concerns
Follow more updates from the Wheaton Urban District Advisory Commmittee on its blog. WUDAC meets the second Tuesday of the month.