Located in the Georgia Crossing North shopping center off of University Blvd. and Georgia Ave., Artistic Custom Framing & Gallery has been supplying the Wheaton and Silver Spring area with a comprehensive selection of handcrafted custom frames since the 1980s. Sam, the shop's owner, is sure that he can frame anything.
In addition to handcrafted wood frames, dozens of prints, posters and original paintings from local area artists are on display and available for purchase. Some furniture and a mid-sized sculptures are also available.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 10am-8pm, Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-6pm. Closed Sundays.
- Handicap Accessible: There are several ramps and handicapped parking spaces located in the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Custom wood frames, original paintings, posters, prints, furniture, sculptures and more.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Returns are handled on a case by case basis.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Custom frames can make any piece and home look classy and distinguished.