Country Boy Market
This local grocery, which has been a staple of the community since the 1980s, has an eclectic selection of products including organic fertilizers and landscaping items, a walk-in freezer full of imported and domestic beers, numerous shelves of wine, and a huge selection of fresh produce. Country Boy Market also stocks specialty jams, molasses, dairy products, and offers a diverse selection of plants that can help complete any flower or vegetable garden.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance to the store has a ramp, railing and automatic doors.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Plants, flowers, fertilizer, mulch, eggs, cheese, milk, bread, charcoal, produce, milk, jams and jellies, molasses, imported and domestic beer, wine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Organic fertilizers, plants, gardening supplies, jam, jelly
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Beer, Cheese shop, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes