Giant Food is a chain grocery store, serving the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area. Giant added a neighborhood branch, next to the Westfield Mall in Wheaton, in 2004. Giant carries a wide range of products and divisions such as a floral, party, greeting cards, pharmacy, meats, produce, cheese shop, deli, butcher, household cleaning products, gift cards and much more. Giant also offers free delivery to customers. The atmosphere at the Wheaton store is cheery and welcoming -- the staff is warm and friendly and the service is great.
- Fax: 301-692-4181
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - midnight; Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor, wheel chair accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, pharmacy, bakery, flowers, produce, greeting cards, fruits, vegetables, Nature's Promise, Simply Enjoy, Care One, Guaranteed Value
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Web orders
- Menu link: www.giantfood.com
- Specialties: Prepared Deli/Store-made cakes.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Insurance accepted: All Insurance.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Yes
- Affiliations: Giant Corporate
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon -Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 3pm
- Part of a chain: Yes