Glenallan Elementary School
Glenallan Elementary School, right off of Randolph Road, has seen a lot of change in more than 40 years, but it's still going strong. Prinicpal Ronnie Fields, who's been at Glenallan for 17 years, will help the school through the transition to its' new building by 2013.
The Gators's school also benefits from the close-by Brookside Gardens, and nature preserve, where classes often go for educational visits.
- Fax: 301-929-2016
- Handicap Accessible: Spaces in main parking lot are near door, main level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1966
- Number of students: 400
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Middle States, Maryland
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 60
- How engaged is the school with the community?: An active PTA and relationships with nearby businesses.
- Grade levels: K-5