Glenwood Recreation Center
The Glenwood Recreation Center is a private recreational facility peacefully tucked away in historic Forest Glen. On-site are a guarded 25 meter pool, a 13 ft deep diving well with 2 diving boards, a quiet picnic area, plenty of lounge chairs and a fenced in baby pool. The rec center is conveniently located directly next to a county park and tennis courts. The pool hosts swimming and diving competitions, swimming lessons and fitness classes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and parking spaces located at the entrance of the recreation center.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: Applications for annual membership are accepted. Call for details.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sports played: Swimming
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: www.glenwoodpool.org/gw_calendar.htm
- Are there any interesting historical facts about the team?: The Glenwood Tigers were one of the first six swim teams to form the Montgomery County Swim League in 1958.