Har Tzeon-Agudath Achim is a conservative synagogue on University Boulevard. Lead by Rabbi Reuben Landman, HTAA is the result of a merger between two synagogues in the area in 1977.
The building includes an administrative area as well as an open courtyard near the main sanctuary. The synagogue has active youth groups as well as a religious school for youth and adults.
- Hours: Services: Mon - Fri, 8am; Sun, 9am; See website for weekday evening and Shabbat schedules
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp accessible, elevator in building, automatic door openers
- Founding Date: Oct 01 1977
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Conservative
- Services: Child care, Study groups, Youth programs