Holy Cross Hospital
A nonprofit and teaching hospital, Holy Cross has 450 beds on Forest Glen Road near Sligo Creek Trail. The hospital's ground floor includes a cafe, a bright, airy waiting area and a healing garden for patients and family alike. A separate emergency room entrance is down the street. More than 1,200 doctors are associated with the hospital, making it one of the largest in the state.
Parking for the first hour is free, and can be validated in the hospital. Financial assistance and Maryland Health Insurance Plan is available.
- Handicap Accessible: Automatic doors and elevators from parking lot inside building
- Affiliations: Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Cross, American Hospital Association, the Maryland Hospital Association, the Catholic Health Association and the Association of American Medical College’s Council of Teaching Hospitals
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Paid lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 450
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, OB/GYN, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Open visiting hours: Daily, 24 hrs, depending on patient's condition
- Helipad: No