Located in the Kemp Mill Shopping Center off of Arcola Avenue and Lamberton Drive, the Kosher Pastry Oven has been serving fresh, healthy meals and treats to its Kemp Mill and Wheaton clientele since 1999. The café serves a variety of items, such as salmon lox bagels with cream cheese for breakfast, veggie Capreses for lunch, Nicoise salads for dinner and apple strudels for dessert. All products are, of course, Kosher, and almost everything on the menu is vegetarian.
- Hours: Cafe: Mon - Thu, 8am - 4pm; Fri, 8am - 2pm; Sun, 8am - 3:30pm; Sat, closed; Restaurant: Sun - Thu, 5:30pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, closed; Bakery: Sun - Wed, 8am - 5:30pm; Thu, 8am - 7pm; Fri, 7:30am - 3pm; Sat, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces and ramps located at the bakery's entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cakes, pies, bagels, pastries, sandwiches, paninis, breakfast food, salads, french toast, breads and more.
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Healthy Mediterranean breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Mediterranean desserts
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Nicoise Salad, Tuna Salad, California Panini, Feta Tomato and Basil Panini, Mozzarella Tomato and Basil Panini, Caprese, Israeli Salad, Greek Salad, Smoked Salmon Platter and All kinds of Desserts.