Magruder's of Kemp Mill
Part of a locally owned and operated supermarket chain originally founded in 1875, Magruder's of Kemp Mill is located in the Kemp Mill Center off of Arcola Avenue and Lamberton Drive. In addition to a friendly atmosphere, the market offers a wide variety of foods including baked goods, fresh seafood, deli meat, traditional Jewish items such as falafel and jachnun and a number of Latin American brands such as Goya and Inca Kola. Paul Aspiri, the store's manager and an area resident since he was 7, says that Magruder's is here for all of your grocery store needs.
- Fax: 240-2900724
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-10pm Friday-Saturday 7am-9:30pm Sunday 8am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp and numerous handicapped parking spaces are located near the store's entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fruits, vegetable, meats, baked goods, bagels, muffins, cakes, seafood, Kosher foods, frozen goods, dairy products, international foods, flowers, and more.
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: International and Kosher foods
- What makes this community special?: Paul Aspiri, the store's manager and an area resident since he was 7, loves the friendly nature of the community's residents.
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No