Marian's Connections is a women's consignment shop located just blocks away from the Wheaton Metro station. Marian Fryer, who started the at-home venture in 1996, personally develops a relationship with each and every one of her customers so that she can more effectively and more accurately acquire the styles, brands, outfits and sizes she knows they will love. A wide variety of gently used items are available in all shapes and sizes including jackets, pantsuits, blouses, dresses, shoes, handbags, totes, belts and more. Some locally made jewelry and artwork is also available for purchase. Whatever it is you are looking for, Fryer can help you find it.
- Hours: Sat, Sun, 11am - 6pm; Mon - Fri, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Marian will find a way to accommodate for any special needs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Belts, shoes, blouses, shirts, pantsuits, jackets, coats, jewelry, handbags totes and more
- Return policy: Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Time and time again, Wheaton's residents have come together to support local businesses and community associations.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1