This classic diner specializes in breakfast, cooked-right-in-front of you ham and a semi-regular Greek dish called pastichio. If you are seated at one of the counter stools, you can watch your meal being cooked. Nick Markopoulos took over this location at the corner of busy Viers Mill Road and University Boulevard almost 30 years ago. Nick's Diner accepts cash only, but there is an ATM within walking distance.
- Hours: Mon, 6am - 3pm; Wed - Sat, 6am - 3pm; Sun, 7am - 1pm
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Meatloaf, Ham, Pastichio
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Having so many different cultures around makes this a great community.
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Greek
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch