Located just one block north of the Wheaton metro station, Ray Picture Framing has been providing the Wheaton and Silver Spring area with custom frames for 52 years. It's one of the oldest custom-frame shops in the greater DC area. All of the frames are intricately and delicately designed and assembled in the store's workspace, located just within the shop. Frames can be ordered in a variety of styles from red cedar to pine to walnut. Some non-wood frames are also available. Repairs can be made, too, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - 4pm, Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun -Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and parking spaces located near the entrance of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom photo and artwork frames, accessories
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Do consult Ray Picture Framing, one of the finest custom frame shops in the DC area.