The Royal Mile is located in downtown Wheaton and has been in business for more than 20 years. This authentic Scottish pub offers excellent, freshly prepared cuisine by chef Bryan Ortiz, and provides a fun, lively atmosphere, often with live music. There is always something new on the Events Calendar, but guests can always count on beer specials on Tuesdays, Gathering of Scots on Wednesdays, and Single Malt Scotch Tasting on Thursdays.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; bar open until midnight. Friday: 10:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; bar open until 1 a.m. Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; bar open until 1 a.m. Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; bar open until midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: All of the delicious food on the menu is prepared from scratch every day to offer the best authentic Scottish dishes. The restaurant maintains 130 types of whiskey, 80 single malt scotches and 128 different beers with 4 taps/3 rotating.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.royalmilepub.com
- Specialties: Fish and Chips made with fresh atlantic cod, always fresh, battered in secreted beer batter
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Burgers, International
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: All menu items are authentic Scottish recipes.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Bryan Ortiz
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual/Moderate