Ruan Thai is one of the more upscale restaurants in Wheaton, although the fair prices are deceiving. Cultural Thai artwork and hangings add an exotic ambiance to the setting, but 107.3 wafts from the speakers to keep the atmosphere familiar. The owner and head chef has a family connection to Wheaton, which adds a welcoming feel to the fine dining establishment.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped spaces in the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai food
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ruanthaiwheaton.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Dessert / Ice Cream