St. Catherine Laboure School
Principal Beverly Consilvio runs this pre-K to grade eight school located immediately behind St. Catherine Laboure Parish. This Catholic school, which was named a National Blue Ribbon School, is open to any student and provides religious education classes.
The one-story building sits on top of a hill, and the school grounds include a playground and an athletic field. Admission to the school includes a test, but the school tries to be as accommodating as possible to students. A majority of its students go on to Catholic high schools in the area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 3:15pm. Summer: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 11:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and handicap accessibility at the main, back and side entrances.
- Number of students: 240
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 25:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 20
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school engages with the community through the parish and also getting involved with community service projects, such as the Walk for the Homeless.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Pre-K–8
- Age range: 3-14