Located in the Wheaton Station Park, directly west of the Wheaton metro stop, Taramina has been helping cultural festivities go wonderfully since the 1970s. In addition to the know-how needed to create a memorable religious celebration, Taramina offers a comprehensive supply of hard-to-find items such as birchgraft holy invitation cards, embroidered foil and satin wedding ribbons, and quinceanera gifts.
Other items, such as confirmation, baptism, first holy communion and wedding candles are available, along with Mediterranean party favors, balloons and champagne glasses. Se habla español.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps are located near the entrance of the store.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ribbons, bows, gifts, candles, cards, party favors, balloons, religious gifts, quinceanera items, Martyrika candles, Greek Orthodox items and more
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot