Located one block west of the Wheaton metro station, Westfield Shopping Town offers consumers more than 100 shopping options, including department stores such as Target, Macy's, JCPenney, Best Buy and DSW Shoes. Also on-site are wireless service providers and shopping mall essentials like Hollister, Old Navy, American Eagle, Foot Locker, GameStop, Kay Jewelers and Pacsun.
A play area for children can be found on the first level near JCPenney, and a family area with lounging space and baby changing tables is available near the food court. The mall has 30-plus dining and food options, including Giant Supermarket, McDonald's, Ruby Tuesday, Baja Fresh, Sbarros and Wendy's.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9:30pm, Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and parking spaces located near the entrances of the shopping center. Complimentary scooters and wheelchairs are also available at entrance six on the second floor.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Men's, women's and children's clothing and accessories; books and gifts; electronics; health and beauty supplies; shoes and sportswear; food, dining options and a grocery store
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Return policies vary depending on the product and the store.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Management company: Westfield Group
- Security phone: 301-946-3202
- Lost & found phone: 301-946-3202
- Valet parking: No